Set within converted traditional farm buildings our self-catering holiday cottages have been designed to offer a cosy home-from-home. Each has its own unique character and charm, and comes fully equipped with everything you need for your stay.
Every home comfort has been considered – fully equipped kitchens with a welcome pack of essentials on arrival ensuring you can enjoy a cup of tea as you unpack. All bedlinen is provided including fluffy towels, along with a selection of children’s games, hairdryer, iron & ironing board while Freeview TV, a CD player, radio & free wi-fi cater for work and play (all bedrooms have their own TVs, too!).
The Bird Barn Cottages all have Huge windows flooding the spacious, open-plan living areas with light, whilst underfloor heating ensures visitors will be cosy whatever time of year they visit. Their private courtyard gardens with barbeque offers the perfect space for dining alfresco during the summer months.
Each cottage has
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Spacious living & dining area
- Freeview TV in living area
- CD player & radio free wi-fi
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Selection of games for the children
- Linen & towels included
- Washing machine (except Skylark)
- TV’s in bedrooms
- Travel cot & high chair available
- Heating & electricity included
- Bird Barn Cottages have underfloor heating, private courtyard & BBQ.